What will you learn in this course?
Ansible provides an intersection between system administration and development. You’ll get a taste of both of the before-mentioned facets of Ansible.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Set up your Docker Environment.
- Connect with Cloud Providers,
Amazon Web Services(AWS)and
- Manage infrastructure on
- Automate Configuration and State Management processes via Ansible.
Now, let’s look at how the course is structured to help you achieve the desired outcomes effectively.
The content structure
The course is structured to answer the following questions:
- How do I set up an Ansible environment?
- How do I use Ansible?
All sections build on the knowledge and progress that came before.
Setting up an Ansible environment
The first few chapters answer the question, “How do I set up an Ansible environment?” by showing you how to:
- Create a consistent development environment using
- Connect to the Cloud
- Deploy Infrastructure on
After answering the first question, you will build upon the infrastructure deployed and learn how to answer the question, "How do I use Ansible?: by looking into the following:
- Issue Commands
- Develop Playbooks
- Leverage static and dynamic Inventories
- Manage Roles
- Create a Release Pipeline with