Following this Course
A few key notes about this course:
- The code examples shown in this course may have hidden code.
- This is used at the beginning of the course to facilitate writing your first lines of Kotlin code.
- This is useful to print outputs when you run a code example.
- Please complete all the quizzes and exercises.
- You can find all exercise solutions on GitHub.
- Solve them yourself first! Spend time on these if necessary. It’s the most valuable part of the course and key to your learning!
Now let’s dive into the hands-on part of the course!