Who should take this course?
This course aims at building real-world applications that are being used in the industry and will help you to build your own application easily. If you are a beginner, then this course is not for you. This course dives straight into practical, hands-on usage of deep learning algorithms in the industry without wasting any time. You should have a basic understanding of the following:
- Python basics
- How a neural network works ?
- How to build a multi-layer perceptron ?
What you’ll learn in this course
This course focuses on more advanced topics in building applications using deep learning and NLP. We will start from CNNs, go into some advanced topics like transfer learning, and then, build some cool projects.
What projects will we be building in this course?
In this course, we will be building these eight projects:
- A COVID-19 detection system.
- A Pokemon image classifier.
- An automatic text generator.
- An odd word picker.
- Word analogies.
- An IMDB movie reviews analyzer.
- A text decrypting AI model.
- An emoji predictor from text.
Apart from these, you will build four projects in the assignment sections. So, you’ll complete a total of 12 projects.
How to complete this course and get the most out of it?
We recommend reading one chapter per week because there are a lot of things to learn for each particular topic, so it would be a good idea to explore each one in detail. For that reason, we have also provided supplemental reading materials and assignments after each chapter (although they are not compulsory, you are encouraged to try them out). We also suggest you take your time and take all the quizzes that are provided in this course. We hope you will follow all the guidelines for this course and enjoy your journey with us.
Do we get the code files?
We will go over the code for each project step-by-step, with the aim that you build the applications in this course with us. If you get stuck at any place, you can always ask us for help.
Tips to learn the most from this course
- Try to do hands-on coding along with the lessons.
- Always try to achieve a perfect score when taking the quizzes. Don’t skip any quiz.
- Complete all the tasks and assignments that are suggested in between the chapters and lessons.
- Take a look at each of the lessons’ supplemental materials to get an in-depth understanding of various topics discussed in this course.
We will be using the following packages in the course:
Note that we are using
Tensorflow 1.xversion in this course. You can even use the
Tensorflow 2.xwith some minor update in the code snippets.