Inspecting a Stack
Get ready to learn how to inspect the stack outputs using the AWS Web Console and AWS command lines!
We'll cover the following
Our first SAM function is live and ready to receive traffic. You just need to find out where SAM actually put it. For that, you’ll need to look at the stack outputs. The easiest way to inspect a stack is with the AWS Web Console. Here is how to find information about a stack:
- Sign in to the AWS Web Console, at https://aws.amazon.com/.
- Find the CloudFormation service.
- Make sure that the region selector in the top-right corner is showing the region where you deployed the stack. For
us-east-1, the region name is
US East (N. Virginia).
- In the list of stacks, click on
sam-test-1(or whatever you called the stack).
- The console will show information about your stack, divided into several tabs.