How you can learn in public
Make it a habit to create “learning exhaust” as a non-negotiable and automatic side effect of your own learning.
- Write demos, blogs, tutorials, and cheat sheets
- Speak at meetups and conferences
- Ask and answer questions on Stack Overflow or Reddit
- Make YouTube videos or Twitch streams
- Start a newsletter
- Draw cartoons (people love cartoons!)
Make the thing you wish you had found when you were learning. Document what you did and the problems you solved. Organize what you know and then open source your knowledge.